Terms & Conditions
§ 1 SCOPE
(1) These general terms and conditions (hereinafter: GTC) apply to all contracts between me,
Christina Arntz in the name of
CHRISTINA ARNTZ LLC
2880 W OAKLAND PARK BLVD STE 225C
OAKLAND PARK, FLORIDA 33311, USA
phone: +1 (305) 306-0648
and you as my customer. These terms and conditions apply regardless of whether you are a consumer, entrepreneur or merchant. The version of the General Terms and Conditions valid at the time the contract is concluded is decisive.
(2) I offer digital products for purchase and digital retrieval. The sale of the digital products is processed via online shop platforms such as thrivecart or copecart (hereinafter referred to as "online shop"). The respective general terms and conditions of this platform apply.
(3) I do not accept deviating conditions. This also applies if I do not expressly object to the inclusion.
§ 2 CONCLUSION OF CONTRACT
(1) The presentation and advertising of products on my website and/or in the online shop do not constitute a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(2) Only when the customer orders a product or service constitutes a binding offer.
(3) Contact is usually made by means of a booking request via e-mail, message or filling out a questionnaire. I sometimes offer the opportunity, after a selection process, of a discovery call. If you decide to purchase my service during or after the discovery call, I will send you the relevant contract documents by email.
(4) When booking digital products via the online shop, the order is processed automatically.
(5) In the case of digital goods, I grant you a non-exclusive, spatially and temporally unrestricted right to use the digital content provided for private and business purposes. Passing on the content to third parties, as well as duplication for third parties, is not permitted unless I have given my permission in writing beforehand.
§ 3 RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
(1) If you are a consumer based in Europe, i.e. a natural person who places the order for a purpose that cannot be attributed to their commercial or self-employed professional activity, you have a right of withdrawal in the EU in accordance with the statutory provisions.
(2) If you want to buy a digital product (e.g. an online course) from me, you waive your right of objection before the purchase. I point this out to you during the ordering process for the digital product with the following text:
„I explicitly agree to the execution of the contract before the end of the cancellation period. I have taken note that the right of withdrawal expires at the beginning of the execution of the contract.“
(3) The following regulations apply to my other services:
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen (14) days of signing the contract without giving any reason.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact CHRISTINA ARNTZ LLC, 2880 W OAKLAND PARK BLVD STE 225C, OAKLAND PARK, FLORIDA 33311, telephone number: +1 (305) 306-0648, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, by means of a clear statement (e.g. an e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding the exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
(4) If you revoke this contract, I shall reimburse you for all payments that I have received from you immediately and at the latest within fourteen (14) days from the day on which I received notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, I use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was explicitly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
If you have requested that the services should begin during the (14) day cancellation period, you must pay me a reasonable amount that corresponds to the proportion of the services already delivered up to the point in time at which you informed me of the exercise of the right of cancellation with regard to this contract compared to the total scope of the services provided for in the contract. If the service has been provided in full before the expiry of the cancellation period, the right of cancellation expires.
§ 4 WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
I do not guarantee the desired or planned success or the achievement of set goals in the joint work. However, you and I will work together to the best of our knowledge and ability to ensure that the success you desire can occur.
§ 5 TERMINATION OF CONTRACT
a) Digital Products
After the agreed dates have expired, the programs end automatically and do not require termination. You keep access to the programs as long as it was agreed upon during the sales process. For most programs, we offer lifetime access which means that you keep access as long as the offer exists. This may be longer than the program is for sale.
The contract cannot be terminated by the client after the right of withdrawal (see §3) has passed. It automatically ends after the agreed dates have expired. If we both decide to continue working together after the agreed time, a new contract will come to be in which the same Terms and Conditions apply unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
If I end the cooperation prematurely, I will reimburse you for the amount in excess of the service rendered.
If you violate these terms and conditions or if you are responsible for the premature termination of the cooperation by me, there is no right to a refund of fees or a claim for damages in this case.
§ 6 PRICE
(1) The prices stated at the time of the order apply.
(2) All prices on my website and in the online shop are net prices. If applicable, the statutory sales tax will be added.
§ 7 PAYMENT TERMS
(1) The purchase price of digital products is due immediately upon ordering. The goods are paid for using the payment methods provided in the online shop. If you wish to pay with a payment method not offered, an individual solution may be found. Please get in touch with my team by emailing email@example.com.
(2) The agreed remuneration for services is due without deductions within 7 calendar days of the invoice date.
(3) Installment payments can be agreed on request or availability in the online shop. Installment payments agreed on request are due on the first of each month, unless something different has explicitly been agreed on in writing. If you fail to pay in installments, you are automatically in arrears. If installments are not paid twice in a row, the missing and remaining installments are due immediately as a one-off payment. It is your responsibility to reach out to my team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you know you will not be able to make a payment. If you do not pay without communicating with us, I can immediately take legal action without further communication or warning.
(4) In the event of non-payment, I reserve the right at any time to temporarily or permanently block access to the services in the event of default.
(5) You can only offset my claims with counterclaims that are undisputed or have been legally established or are ready for a decision.
(6) In the event of a delay in payment, I can demand default interest of 6% of the outstanding amount of our contract.
§ 8 DELIVERY TERMS
(1) Digital products (e.g. online courses) are made available to you in electronic form, either as a download, as a login in the online shop or by e-mail.
(2) Unless otherwise stated, my digital products are usually designed for several weeks. In these cases, you do not have immediate access to all content, but the course elements are activated or kept live at different intervals. I will let you know the relevant dates in advance.
(3) Unless otherwise stated in the purchasing process, the entire course content is available to you for as long as the digital product is offered by me on the respective platform.
§ 9 LIABILITY
(1) Any liability is excluded as far as legally possible. Likewise, no liability or guarantee is assumed for the timeliness, accuracy, appropriateness and/or completeness of the service or content, either express or implied.
The limitations of liability apply accordingly to my legal representatives, agents and vicarious agents.
(2) When making my digital products available, I am dependent on infrastructures that are operated by third parties and over which I have no influence. Disturbances or impairments can therefore occur that have their cause outside of my sphere of influence, in particular disruptions to the internet or force majeure. My team and I will always do our best to ensure you remain access to purchased content within the agreements of our contract.
§ 10 INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The content and course materials provided by me are protected as my intellectual property. They are subject to copyright. Reproduction, processing, distribution and any kind of use require my prior written consent. Downloads and copies of the course documents are only permitted for personal use. They are not to be shared with outside parties.
§ 11 DATA PROTECTION
I ensure that your personal data is only collected, stored and processed insofar as this is necessary for the contractual provision of services and permitted by statutory provisions or ordered by the legislature. I will treat personal data confidentially and in accordance with the provisions of applicable data protection law and will not pass them on to third parties unless this is necessary for the fulfillment of contractual obligations.
Further information on data protection and the purpose, type and scope of the collection, processing and use of personal data on the website can be found in the data protection declaration, which can be accessed at any time by heading to www.christinaarntz.com/legal/privacy-policy.
§ 12 CONFIDENTIALITY
I undertake not to use any business and trade secrets or confidential information that I have become aware of during the collaboration or to pass them on to third parties without your prior consent.
In addition, we agree confidentiality with regard to the content of the contract and knowledge acquired during the cooperation.
The confidentiality obligation also applies after the termination of the contractual relationship.
Within the scope of my work, I may share about our work together online, I will do so anonymously to protect your privacy. You agree to this by agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
§ 13 FINAL PROVISIONS
(1) You will be notified of changes to these General Terms and Conditions by email. If you do not object to this change within two weeks of receipt of the notification, you will be deemed to have accepted the changes.
(2) US law is applicable to these Sales Terms and Conditions as well as to the services supplied.
(3) Should individual provisions of this contract be ineffective or contradict the statutory provisions, the remaining provisions of this contract shall remain unaffected. The ineffective provision will be mutually replaced by the contracting parties with a legally effective provision which comes as close as possible to the economic meaning and purpose of the ineffective provision. The above provision applies in case of loopholes accordingly.